Splunk> Analytics Engine
Data-Driven Insights for Every Business
Splunk IT Service Intelligence – Actionable insights on business-critical services with data-driven analytics
Smarter Monitoring. Smarter Analytics. Smarter IT.
Splunk IT Service Intelligence is a next-generation monitoring and analytics solution that uses machine learning and event analytics to simplify operations, prioritize problem resolution and align IT with the business.
- Delivers a central, unified view of critical IT services for powerful, data-driven monitoring
- Maps critical services with KPIs to easily pinpoint what matters most
- Uses machine learning to detect patterns, dynamically adapt thresholds, highlight anomalies and pinpoint areas of impact
- Provides business and service context to prioritize incident investigation and triage
- Supports drill downs to profile an entity and rapidly troubleshoot outages and service degradations
Splunk Enterprise Security – Analytics-Driven SIEM. Monitor, investigate and respond.
Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) is a SIEM that provides insight into machine data generated from security technologies such as network, endpoint, access, malware, vulnerability and identity information. It enables security teams to quickly detect and respond to internal and external attacks to simplify threat management while minimizing risk and safeguarding your business. Splunk Enterprise Security streamlines all aspects of security operations and is suitable for organizations of all sizes and expertise.
Whether deployed for continuous real-time monitoring, rapid incident response, a security operations centre (SOC), or for executives who need a view of business risk, Splunk ES delivers the flexibility to customize correlation searches, alerts, reports and dashboards to fit specific needs.
Splunk Enterprise Security helps organizations address the following:
- Real Time Monitoring — Get a clear visual picture of the organization’s security posture, easily customize views and drill down to the raw event
- Prioritize and Act — Gain a security-specific view of your data to increase detection capabilities and optimize incident response
- Rapid Investigations — Use ad hoc search and static, dynamic and visual correlations to determine malicious activities
- Handle Multi-Step Investigations — Conduct breach and investigative analyses to trace the dynamic activities associated with advanced threats
- Splunk ES can be deployed as software, as a cloud service, in a public or private cloud, or in a hybrid software-cloud deployment
- Migrate or replace your legacy SIEM – select flexible options to overcome legacy SIEM challenges
Splunk User Behaviour Analytics – Operationalize threat intelligence. Detect insider threats and external cyber-attacks
Modern day threats are either driven by external attackers or malicious insiders. The latter is hard to detect since traditional security products don’t focus on behaviour, and sophisticated external attacks rely on new techniques and extended dormant timelines. To remedy this, next-generation security tools must analyze trillions of events over extended periods of time and employ a new detection philosophy based on behaviour modelling and peer group analytics vs. a rule- or signature-driven approach.
Splunk UBA is an out-of-the-box solution built on a big data (Hadoop) platform that helps organizations find known, unknown and hidden threats. It uses a data science driven approach that produces actionable results with risk ratings and supporting evidence so SOC analysts and hunters can quickly respond to and investigate threats.
Splunk User Behaviour Analytics:
- Detects insider threats and external attacks using out-of-the-box purpose-built, but extensible unsupervised machine learning (ML) algorithms
- Provides context around the threat via ML driven anomaly correlation and visual mapping of stitched anomalies over various phases of the attack lifecycle (Kill-Chain View)
- Increases SOC efficiency with rank-ordered threats and supporting evidence
- Supports bi-directional integration with Splunk Enterprise for data ingestion and correlation and with Splunk Enterprise Security for incident scoping, workflow management and automated response