Vonaq ARTISAN ADSL+ & VDSL2 Handheld Tester
ARTISAN Handheld ADSL & VDSL2 Tester
The ARTISAN xDSL handheld tester is a powerful and comprehensive ADSL and VDSL Test solution. The AutoTest feature makes testing simple and keeps training needs to a minimum. Features such as 7” colour touchscreen, Web Browser, Histograms for monitoring longer term intermittent faults and industry leading Broadcom chipset puts the Vonaq ARTISAN xDSL Tester ahead of the pack.
The Vonaq ARTISAN xDSL handheld tester provides a full and holistic view to ADSL and VDSL2 service testing by focusing on the three important principles of operator efficiency:
- The test should be easy to execute and understand by the operator
- The test reports should be clear, easy to store and manage
- The operator should have a clear workflow process to maximise their workload efficiency
- 7” Inch colour touch screen display
- One button easy to use automatic test script – Test xDSL layer through to IP layer & beyond
- Rapid Testing - Provides an Independent Test Report in typically less than 3 minutes
- monitor intermittent line problems up to 20 days with the xDSL Histogram feature
- Uses the Industry-Leading Broadcom DSL chipset
- Stores over 1000 Test reports
- built in email client for sending test reports, collecting next job details etc.
- Configurable pass / fail thresholds
- Terminate and Through modes of operation supported
- ADSL2+, VDSL2 and Ethernet Testing for traditional ADSL and new FTTX services.
- Simple to Use, Press the AutoTest Icon, see the test run, View the Pass / Fail results
- Easy To Manage the device, Test profiles and Results easily copied via USB or email
- Easy to Manage your day, integrated email allows test results to be forwarded to a central location with no fuss, integrated calendar syncing allow appointment details to be viewed.
- Already have your own web based workflow manager? No problem – the fully functional web browser allows the engineer to login, update and close jobs direct from the tester.
- In case of Line noise problems the Noise Analysis graph identifies if there are any problems.
- The Hlog ( Insertion Loss ) graph can be used to help identify bridged taps etc. by looking for dips or notches in the chart.
- Using the industry leading Broadcom chipset, Artisan is ideal for testing against DSLAMs that support the extended functionality that Broadcom brings – ADSL Nitro Mode, PHyR and full Impulse Noise Protection ( INP 1- 26).
- Need to run a long term test for those difficult and intermittent problems? No problem, the histogram feature allows long term tracking of HEC, FEC and CRC errors, Line Drops, Line Rate changes etc.
- As users of a quality xDSL tester would expect, features such as SNR graph and Bits per Tone graph are provided.
- Since the ARTISAN xDSL tester is using the Android operating system, we are also able to quickly work with operators to integrate your own applications and workflow processes.
Find out more information about the ARTISAN ADSL2+ and VDSL2 Handheld Tester from Vonaq here