Anritsu MD8430A LTE TesterSignaling Tester MD8430A
Wireless devices are evolving quickly into multimedia smartphones with fast data connections due to widespread deployment of high-speed standards, such as LTE. The Anritsu MD8430A LTE Tester is a key LTE base station simulator for developing 3GPP LTE/LTE-Advanced compliant chipsets and wireless devices. In addition to verifying normal communications procedures, it supports fault operation tests, which are difficult to perform at connection with live base stations. It also supports LTE terminal R&D and verification tests under various conditions. Based on extensive experience in 3G markets, Anritsu has developed the Anritsu MD8430A LTE Tester as a powerful LTE protocol/R&D test solution to help developers bring LTE wireless devices to market as soon as possible.
A choice of Anritsu MD8430A LTE Tester models designed for early chipset and UE development, function tests, and performance tests ranging from carrier acceptance to protocol conformance tests, plus retrofit upgrades between models, allows developers to customize their hardware investment to current needs while assuring flexible future upgrade options.
- LTE Function Test Model (FTM)
- LTE Standard Test Model (STM)
- LTE Performance Test (PTM)
- Early support for 3GPP LTE (FDD/TDD) Release 9 (MBMS, Positioning RS, Transmission Mode 8: Dual Layer Beamforming)
- Early support for Carrier Aggregation, key feature of 3GPP LTE-Advanced (FDD)
- All-in-one unit supporting 2 x 2 MIMO Intra-RAT handover and 4 x 2 MIMO with 300 Mbps (Carrier Aggregation) DL and 50 Mbps UL speeds
- Inter-RAT handover tests making effective use of previous MD8480C (UTRAN/GERAN) and MD8470A (CDMA2000) hardware investments
- Optimised investment from initial R&D to protocol conformance testing
- Full development and analysis tools cutting L1, L2, and L3 scenario development time and costs