Anritsu MA24106AUSB Power Sensor (Average) MA24106A
The Anritsu MA24106A power sensor is a USB power sensor that eliminates the need of a traditional power meter. It is a highly accurate, standalone instrument that communicates with a PC via USB. The power measurement capability of Anritsu MA24106A is intended to mimic that of a traditional thermal (thermo-electric) power sensor with a wider dynamic range. Therefore, it is ideal for measuring average power of CW, modulated RF waveforms such as 3G, 4G, OFDM, and multi-tone signals. It measures true RMS power regardless of the type of the input signal. The presence of a micro-controller along with signal conditioning circuitry, ADC, and power supply in the sensor makes it a complete miniature power meter. The data display, acquisition occurs in the PC. The Anritsu Power Meter application for personal computers running Microsoft Windows™ can be used to control and operate the sensor. It is available standard with the product. The MA24106A is compatible with the MS272xB, MT8222A, MS202xA, MS203xA, and MS271xB instruments.
Presence of signal channel/analog signal acquisition HW and on-board (frequency as well as temperature) corrections eliminates the need for a reference calibration, simplifying the measurement process and reduction of test time in production.
For customers who wish to self-calibrate and who have access to an appropriately equipped calibration laboratory, please see the Anritsu MA24106A Product Brochure/Technical Data Sheet for more information on our CalXpert™ software utility.
- True RMS measurements over 63 dB dynamic range enables accurate CW and modulated power measurements.
- Ready for use in a wide variety of applications, including installation and maintenance of base stations, testing of 3G and 4G devices, cell phones and general purpose RF devices.
- High damage power levels and ESD protection circuitry showcases ruggedness and reliability.
- Low power consumption (100 mA typ) extends Laptop battery life.
- Worldwide calibration and service centers ensure reduced downtime and local support