Anritsu MP1595A40G SDH/SONET Analyser MP1595A
The spread of rich-content broadband services supporting HDTV broadcasting, Video on Demand, online gaming, etc., and demanding high data throughput is driving progress towards introduction of next-generation 40G core networks. The MP1595A 40G SDH/SONET Analyser is the ideal all-in-one measurement solution for assuring the quality of these ultra-highspeed networks.
A single MP1595A unit can test both new 40/43G, and existing 2.5G and 10G equipment and devices. This analyser improves test efficiency and cost-performance by customising measurements for the application.
- Optical and electrical I/Fs from 1.5M to 43G in one unit
- ITU-T O.182-compliant random error insertion function for FEC evaluation
- High-performance jitter measurement in combination with MP1797A
- Full line of SDH/SONET/OTN measurement functions
- Frame memory/capture (40/43G) function
- Through mode for monitoring signals and measuring errors and alarms on in-service circuit
- Optical power measurement and frequency monitoring functions
- Remote control software
Application Note APS Performance Testers Brochure MP1595A 40G SDH/SONET Analyser Datasheet MU150135A 10/10.7G Optical Unit (XFP) Leaflet 40G/43G Jitter and Wander Measurement Solution Product Introduction MP1595A 40G SDH/SONET Analyser Product Verifying Effectiveness of Proprietary and Standard FEC in 40G/43G Networks Quick Start Guide MP1595A 40G SDH/SONET Analyser Quick Start Guide (Jitter Version) User Guide MP1595A 40G SDH/SONET Analyser Quick Start Guide (Jitter Version) MP1595A 40G SDH/SONET Analyser Quick Start Guide (SDH/SONET Version) White Paper FEC Efficiency New Test Method Progressive Introduction of ROADM Networks and DPSK Modulation Technology