Anritsu MS2687B Spectrum AnalyserSpectrum Analyser MS2687B
The Anritsu MS2687B Microwave Spectrum Analyser covers a frequency range up to 30 GHz and can measure up to 5th-order harmonics on 5 GHz Wireless LANs.
With a maximum RBW of 20 MHz, the MS2687B is ideal for measuring the burst power of wideband signals used by Wireless LANs. When the WLAN Measurement Software is installed, the modulation accuracy of each sub-carrier of the OFDM signal can be measured at high speed with high accuracy.
- Frequency range
- 9 kHz to 30 GHz
- Extend range to 18 to 110 GHz with external mixers
- Resolution bandwidth
- Up to 20 MHz
- Optional narrow resolution bandwidth from 1 Hz
- Optional power meter
- Frequency counter with 1 Hz resolution
- Superior RF performance specifications
- R&D and manufacturing of WLAN equipment
- Installation and maintenance of base stations
- Installation and maintenance of microwave backhauls
- Manufacturing of radio components