Anritsu MT8212E Cell MasterThe smallest, lightest, and most economical solution for 2G/3G/4G, and WiMAX base station transmitter testing and ISDB-T and DVB-T/H digital broadcast field testing.
The Anritsu MT8212E Cell Master™ Base Station Analyser is the smallest, lightest, and most economical solution for 2G/3G/4G, and WiMAX base station transmitter testing and ISDB-T and DVB-T/H digital broadcast field testing. It’s ideal for installation and commissioning as well as for maintenance and troubleshooting.
This optimal combination of base station test capabilities in one handheld device eliminates the need for several independent test instruments, thereby reducing the number of tools the user must carry and learn to operate. Whether it’s sweeping cables, making power measurements, finding interference, troubleshooting base station signal quality, or verifying backhaul performance, the Cell Master MT8212E is the ideal all-in-one instrument to help keep your network up and running.
In addition, easyTest Tools™ allows experienced users to Create, Deliver, and Display on-screen work instructions for Cable and Antenna testers. These work instructions make life easier for less-experienced cable and antenna sweepers. Direct benefits include more accurate testing, repeatable results, and less rework. For more details see the easyTest Tools page.
- 30 Analysers in one
- 3GPP, including LTE, 3GPP2 and WiMAX signal analysers
- ISDB-T and DVB-T/H signal analysers
- Interference mapping with GPS guidance
- Indoor and outdoor coverage mapping
- Easy-to-use Touch screen
- USB connectivity
- Most compact handheld
- Measurements: RL, VSWR, Cable Loss, DTF, Phase
- 2-port Transmission Measurement: High/Low Power
- Sweep Speed: 1 msec/data point, typical
- Display : Single or Dual Measurement Touchscreen
- Calibration: OSL, InstaCal™, and FlexCal™
- Bias Tee: 32 V internal
- Measurements: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, C/I, Coverage Mapping
- Interference Analyser: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI, Signal ID, Interference Mapping
- Dynamic Range: > 102 dB in 1 Hz RBW
- DANL: -162 dBm in 1 Hz RBW
- Phase Noise: -100 dBc/Hz max @ 10 kHz offset at 1 GHz
- Frequency Accuracy: < ±50 ppb with GPS On
- 3GPP Signal Analysers GSM/EDGE, W-CDMA/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA/HSPA+, LTE, TD-LTE
- 3GPP2 Signal Analysers cdmaONE/CDMA2000 1X, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- IEEE 802.16 Signal Analyzers Fixed WiMAX, Mobile WiMAX
- Digital TV ISDB-T, DVB-T/H Signal Analyser
- 20 MHz demodulation bandwidth