Anritsu MT8852BMT8852B Bluetooth Test Set with Basic Rate, Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) and low energy measurement capability.
The Anritsu MT8852B Bluetooth Test Set is the market leading RF measuring instrument for design proving and production test of a wide range of products that integrate Bluetooth technology, including; phones, headsets, computers, audio-visual and gaming products as well as modules. In production, a single key press initiates a measurement script that tests a device in less than 10 seconds.
8 Bluetooth Basic Rate and 6 Bluetooth EDR transmitter and receiver test cases are supported in the Anritsu MT8852B Bluetooth Test Set. EDR test cases supported include Relative Transmit Power, Carrier Frequency Stability/Modulation Accuracy, Differential Phase Encoding, Sensitivity, and BER Floor Performance.
The introduction of the new Bluetooth low energy specification opens up a whole new range of applications including sports and fitness monitoring and health and wellbeing sensors. The new Anritsu MT8852B low energy measurement option adds 6 low energy test cases to the standard product. These new test cases can be run as part of a test script so that test program creation is simplified and test times are minimised.
For audio measurement, the Anritsu MT8852B supports all three codec air interfaces (�-law, A-law and CVSD) on up to three SCO audio channels. It offers comprehensive testing facilities integrated within a Bluetooth wireless technology test set. Rear-panel jack-plug connectors provide analogue inputs and outputs for all three audio channels.
The Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) option facilitates analysis of interference from, and co-existence with, interfering signals such as WLAN. This option provides graphical displays of FER and masked channels when interfering signals are introduced, allowing optimisation of hardware designs.
- Compliant with Bluetooth 1.2, 2.0 and 2.1, 3.0+HS and 4.0 core specification
- Measurements performed as defined in the Bluetooth RF Test Specification
- Qualified by Bluetooth SIG for RF measurements
- Initialisation and control of test devices through USB and UART HCI control port
- Option for Bluetooth low energy measurements
- Built in support for Bluetooth low energy 2-Wire control interface
- Single script runs Basic Rate, EDR and low energy tests
- BR/EDR/low energy dirty transmitter for receiver sensitivity test cases
- Audio testing capability. 3 SCO channels with CVSD, u-Law and A-Law air interface
- Tests through antenna interface or cable connection
- Pre-programmed or user-defined test scripts
- BlueSuite Pro3 software provides graphical traces of modulation, power ramp, individual channel measurements, and receiver sensitivity search
- BlueTest 2 and CombiTest software for automated high volume production line testing
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping software option for Bluetooth 1.2 device testing