Microsemi Domain Time IIComprehensive Windows based NTP/PTP solution
Microsemi Domain Time II is a comprehensive software solution that simplifies time synchronisation across the network. Versatile time clients keep the network hierarchy synchronised to a GPS referenced network time server. Easy to use management tools simplify and automate many tasks related to keeping these clients up-to-date. Monitoring functions track time client sync across the network and notify you of any problems.
Domain Time II has been designed to conform to your existing network infrastructure and to scale easily across installations of any size or complexity. In addition, Domain Time II has unmatched accuracy, manageability, security, and verifiability features that are essential in any environment with mission-critical systems.
Domain Time II’s superior management tools enable complete control of your entire network time system from a single workstation thereby saving you a tremendous amount of time and effort. You can install, update, configure, monitor, troubleshoot, and track licensing of Domain Time II enterprise-wide.
Domain Time II in conjunction with a Microsemi network time server provides more features to ensure accurate delivery of time than any other network time product, including high-accuracy time protocols, time-source averaging, clock training, slewing, target seeking, and an efficient time cascade update hierarchy, among others. Choose between NTP, IEEE 1588/PTP, and/or the accurate Domain Time II protocol to synchronise your network.
Providing the reliability you demand, Domain Time II software servers automatically take over for each other when one becomes unavailable and clients automatically find alternate time servers if there’s a failure.
Domain Time II provides built-in protection against malicious or inadvertent tampering with the time on your network.
Domain Time II incorporates and tracks multiple types of data that verify exactly who synchronised from whom, when, and what were the actual adjustments were. This information can be collected remotely by the Management Tools to provide unimpeachable audit records of time synchronisation across your enterprise.
Domain Time II supports NTP, IEEE 1588-2008/PTP (Default Profile) and Domain Time II protocols. Flexibility in client configuration allows for mixed protocol networks to achieve the best synchronisation and management performance to meet your synchronisation objectives.
- Comprehensive Time Client, Server & Management Software for Precise Time Synchronisation Across the Network
- Install, Update, Configure, Monitor, and Troubleshoot All Time Clients From a Single Workstation.
- Adaptable Time Hierarchy Automatically Adjusts to Changes in the Network Assuring Clients Access to the Correct Time
- Detailed Event Logging for Time Auditing Purposes
- Broad Windows OS Support
- Support for NTP and IEEE 1588 / PTP (Default Profile)
- Precisely Time Synchronise Mission Critical Network Operations and Applications
- Monitor Network Synchronisation and Be Alerted When Synchronisation is Outside Your Specifications
- Hold Network Time Accuracy Within Specified Limits
- Ensure Accurate Time on All Network Clients
- Reduce or Eliminate Costs Involved in Installing and Managing Time Synchronisation Across a Network
- Manage Time Synchronisation on Both Large and Small Networks Just as Easily
- Improve Network Log File Accuracy to Speed Network Diagnosis and Forensics