Microsemi SSU2000 IEEE 1588 BladesIEEE 1588 Blades for the SSU2000, SSU2000e
Carriers have long relied on the Synchronisation Supply Unit to meet all physical layer synchronisation requirements with five-nines availability. With the introduction of high-performance IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) Grandmaster Server Blades, the SSU 2000 platform can now deliver carrier class PTP to meet demanding NGN packet timing requirements. IEEE 1588 Blades for the SSU 2000 provide the performance, scale, availability and security to deliver carrier class synchronisation to remote PTP clients over Ethernet networks.
Microsemis IEEE 1588 Blades are fully integrated into the SSU 2000 system. These cards can be installed as single servers or redundant pairs in any available master or expansion shelf output slot.
- Carrier-Class IEEE 1588-2008 Grandmaster
- Telecom Profile with Unicast Support
- Supports 125 Clients per Blade (Scalable to >1000 per shelf)
- Interoperable with 3rd-Party PTP Clients
- Bookend Solution with TimeProvider 500 PTP Translator
- TL1 and CLI Management
- NEBS Level 3 and ETSI Certified