Spirent DLSFor accurate reproduction of last-mile conditions in the lab
Spirent Communications provides the most widely used and extensive range of wireline simulation and impairment generation solutions in the industry.
Spirent DLS products allow you to support and meet the minimum requirements for various regions or technologies as defined by such standards bodies as Broadband Forum (formerly DSL Forum), ITU, ATIS and ETSI.
Working closely with all of these various standards authorities, Spirent Communications offers the DLS portfolio for truly accurate reproduction of last-mile conditions in the lab. DLS simulation and impairment generators allow you to verify that your products or services applications can deliver a high quality of experience (QoE) for the end user.
Real world noise such as crosstalk, RFI, impulse and white noise has a dramatic impact on the performance of modems and DSLAMs. Spirent has developed a series of noise and impairment generators that provide the accurate and repeatable platform you need to comply with industry standard test specifications and ensure the success of your product or service.
Network equipment manufacturers, chipset designers and service providers seek competitive advantage by being first to deliver reliable products or services to the market. Spirent supports these efforts by providing testing solutions that enable fast results for exacting conformance and performance standards.
- High degree of accuracy and repeatability means a high level of confidence after deployment
- Save time and access a library of standards-defined noise packages
- Ensure consistency of results by using the same product as the vast majority of NEMs, chipset vendors and servicer providers around the world
- Solutions for ADSL, ASDL2, ADSL2+, HDSL, HDSL2, HDSL4, SHDSL, ISDN, DSL, VDSL and VDSL2
- Solutions to meet the requirements of standards bodies: ATIS, DSL Forum, ETSI and ITU-T
- Single and multi-line simulators
- Simulate correct insertion loss, delay/phase and input impedance
- Test xDSL performance, conformance and interoperability standards
- Insert xDSL physical layer noise impairments
|Supports:||ADSL, ASDL2, ADSL2+, HDSL, HDSL2, HDSL4, SHDSL, ISDN, SDSL, VDSL, VDSL2|
DLS-400S G.SHDSL AnnexA Wireline Simulator Datasheet DLS 5800 Noise Generator Sequencer System Datasheet DLS-5D10 DSL Service Modeling and Noise Tool Datasheet DLS-6804 European MultiLine Production Wireline Simulator Datasheet DLS-6826 MultiLine Production Wireline Simulator Datasheet DLS-6900 AWGN Single Line 26 AWG/PE04 Wireline Simulator Datasheet DLS-8240 European Mixed Impedance Simulator Datasheet DLS-A2PA Integrated System Datasheet DLS-A2PE European Integrated System Datasheet DLS-V2A Integrated System Datasheet DLS-V2E European VDSL2 Integrated Wireline and Noise Testing System Datasheet DLS-XDSL Custom Noise File Development Software Datasheet Education & Implementation Services - All Product Lines - Datasheet