Spirent VR5Unprecedented ease of use in MIMO/Beamforming testing
The Spirent VR5 HD Spatial Channel Emulator brings unprecedented ease of use to testing MIMO/beamforming devices and base-stations. 8×4 MIMO, TD-LTE, WiFi 802.11n/ac, LTE-Advanced, and bi-directional or handover testing are just a few of the challenges that are easily handled with this bench-top unit.
The VR5 interface simplify the management of complex MIMO scenarios, streamlining configuration and preventing errors from creeping in. Now even the newest user can quickly set up and run the complex RF environments needed to test mobiles and base-stations used in LTE, LTE-Advanced and beyond.
What to Test
- MIMO and beamforming receivers
- Mobile Devices
- Base stations
- Spirent’s MIMO-OTA Environment Builder lets you manage intricate MIMO-OTA testing via simplified graphical controls; some of the world’s leading authorities in MIMO-OTA testinghave already done the hard work for you.
- Spirent’s VDT – Conversion Tool software converts raw data from a cellular scanner for use with the VR5. Proprietary Spirent technology then creates an RF channel that is actually more realistic than the raw scanned data.
Spirent’s VR5 is the industry’s most advanced solution for emulating the complex RF channels used in advanced and forward-looking wireless technologies.
SIMPLIFY YOUR TESTING
- The VR5 keeps receiver testing simple, preventing setup errors… no matter how many antennas are involved in the forward-looking technologies you’re working on
THE REAL WORLD IN YOUR LAB
- From captured drive-test scenarios to the most complex MIMO scenarios, the VR5 brings real-world RF scenarios to your test lab
MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS FROM YOUR RESOURCES
- Even the most complicated test cases can be set up and run, quickly and correctly, by your least inexperienced team members
- Up to 8x4 MIMO emulation in a single 6U bench-top unit
- Completely new touchscreen GUI designed to simplify control over a complex MIMO/beamforming environment
- Ready for MIMO Over-the-Air (MIMO-OTA) testing
- Supports key Spirent software features:
Dynamic Environment Emulation (DEE)
- Virtual Drive Test scanner-data conversion
- Expandable bandwidth (up to 100 MHz)
- Enhanced power output and dynamic range
- LTE (LTE-A, FDD, TD-LTE), WiFi (802.11n/ac models)
LTE Testing Brochure MIMO Beamforming Test System Datasheet MIMO-OTA Enviroment Builder Datasheet Virtual Drive Test Conversion Tool Datasheet VR5 HD Spatial Channel Emulator Datasheet Support Services - Wireless - Datasheet Education & Implementation Services - All Product Lines - Datasheet