Certified Site Master Training
Date 20th & 21st January 2016
Who should attend?
Engineers who use Site Masters. Managers who would like to get a better idea of the Site Master’s capabilities and learn how to interpret the results produced
€1400 per student. The price includes a light lunch on both days and refreshments
Deadline for Booking?
The course is limited to 8 students. We already have 3 bookings confirmed. To be certain of a place, please contact me as soon as possible.
Give me a call today on 01-2866777 or email me at email@example.com to get more details and make a booking.
Topics Covered Include
- Technical & Theoretical Aspects of Line Sweeping
- Setting up a Line Sweep
- The effect of cable type, cable length and system components on measurements
- Accurate Distance to Fault (DTF) measurements
- Identifying, locating, resolving and documenting faults
- Interpreting and presenting results