DX NetOps Performance Manager
CA Performance Management is the big data network performance monitoring tool within the CA Network Operations Analytics platform that enables full-stack analytics for assuring traditional and software-defined networks. The solution converts inventory, topology, device metrics, faults, flow and packet analysis into actionable intelligence for network operations teams. Enterprise IT, managed service providers and cloud providers use CA Performance Management to troubleshoot issues, optimize resources, demonstrate accountability, analyze anomalies and ensure application and service performance. The world’s smallest and biggest networks rely on CA Performance Management to assure confidence and reliability
• All-in-one NetOps monitoring. Discover and monitor traditional and modern SDx networks, LAN/WAN, data centers, enterprise and service provider networks with expert dashboards for end-to-end assurance.
• Scale to 4M+. Provides four million monitored items at 500,000 metrics per second, making it one of the most scalable network monitoring platforms available.
• Experienced UI. Built for network operations and architects with visualizations, workflows and administrations adopted from standard operating procedures.
• Contextual diagnostics. Navigate in context from device statistics to flow to packet analysis and to controller statistics.
• Rich analytics. Native beginner analytics for capacity planning, percentile and deviation from normal and future integration with advanced analytics for operational correlation.