Spirent C1The Spirent C1 offers the power of Spirent’s award-winning Layer 2-7 router, switch, and application and security test solutions in a portable form factor.
The Spirent C1 offers the power of Spirent’s award-winning Layer 2-7 router, switch, and application and security test solutions in a portable form factor. With support for line-rate 1 GE or 10 GE test ports and the complete suite of Spirent test solutions, the Spirent C1 offers the power of a professional test tool used by the world’s top network equipment manufacturers, service providers and Fortune 100 at an affordable, entry level price point. A complete Layer 2 to Layer 7 test tool is now available to replace the multiple open source utilities and ad-hoc testing methods. Test smarter by moving up to Spirent C1.
Test a network or device with a solution that reproduces anything less than a realistic environment and you risk slower product development and deployment, and lower network service quality. Spirent TestCenter™ minimises your risk by mirroring actual network scenarios and traffic patterns so networks, services and individual network elements can be quickly validated.
The Spirent C1 lowers the barrier to entry and enables companies of all sizes to test smarter and optimise their test investment by leveraging industry-leading test capabilities Spirent offers. The Spirent C1 supports Spirent TestCenter™, Avalanche™, and Spirent TestExpert software packages.
Whether you are a network engineer, manufacturing production line technician, product developer, or systems engineer, Spirent will empower you to better manage your solutions and deliver on the promise of next-generations services.
The Spirent C1 is an ideal fit for:
- Network element engineering development, design and test groups requiring physical access to a test port on the workbench
- Network equipment manufacturers doing burn-in and production line tests requiring low port count and compactness
- Technical and field marketing groups needing a portable test solution
- Network engineers and technicians performing pre-deployment testing and troubleshooting and service rollout testing
- University computer science departments and technical training organisations requiring a hands-on test tool
- Realistic Layer 4-7 user emulation to test applications and application infrastructure
- Realistic Layer 2-3 traffic to test Quality of Service (QoS) mechanisms
- Intelligent Results™ allow users to quickly confirm positive results and identify problematic areas
- Real-time traffic and protocol controls enable the tester to validate and troubleshoot problems by altering the test configuration while the test is running
- Real-time results views allow the user to see how the network responds to changes in specific test conditions without having to stop the test and save the results
- Built-in wizards and automated test scenarios reduce test setup and execution times
Features2U (3.5 inches) height x 13 inches wide x 10 inches deep Test packages for:
- Mobile and fixed infrastructures
- Cloud infrastructures
- Cloud applications
- Enterprise campus and WAN networks
- Data centers